Classic Film Fashion #189: Cary Grant learns to knit in Mr. Lucky (1943).
Grant’s knitting style is so intense, with arched brow, lodged out tongue and twisted cheek, it rather looks as though he’s diffusing a bomb instead of dropping his pearl. Ever in tight control of his form, Grant tackles what is meant to unman and makes it sexy as hell. Who wouldn’t want him in their knitting circle?
- nanakleinfrankenheim likes this
- wojojojo reblogged this from msmeganmcgurk and added:
- eddyckeane likes this
- viizee reblogged this from randaroyce
- upstandingdelinquent likes this
- randaroyce reblogged this from msmeganmcgurk
- cypresstextiles likes this
- ofleaves reblogged this from msmeganmcgurk
- kakashigaara8 reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash
- kakashigaara8 likes this
- jumpingjacktrash reblogged this from msmeganmcgurk
- msmeganmcgurk posted this